Welcome to this week’s property report. It’s been a big week for myself and the team – I have hit a number of milestones and we have plenty of new listings coming through. Ray White continues to buck the trend media would have you believe – we’ve had 14 conditional offers on property over the past 14 days. Along with those 14 conditional contracts, this week we have seen the following properties complete and sell –
- 3 Achilles Place
- Lot 2 36 Albert Town Highway
- 28 Kelliher Drive
- I sold 19 Sherwin Avenue for my vendors
- I also sold 11 Glenaray Crescent for my vendors
Our property caravan was extensive this week, with a flurry of activity in Lake Hawea.
- First up was a very well appointed four bedroom home on Stackbrae Avenue. I have already sold two properties in this architecturally designed subdivision so know it well. Plenty of northerly sun with a great mountain outlook. Lots of cedar and looks sharp. Please enquire for more information as this property nears completion.
- 4 Reserve Lane launched this week. This is a 3/4 bedroom home with lake views right down the road. Plenty of style with this one.
- Next we headed to Bevan Place, tucked under Mount Iron and looking west we have two properties to present. The first, a 3/4 bedroom home on a large 1000sqm site, flat easy living with a bush outlook. The owner has an offer on another house, so jump right in and be bullish on this one.
- The second home on Bevan Place is a large 330sqm, 4 bedroom, 3 car garage home, with mountain views on offer. Please ask for further information on this as it won’t be advertised publicly. It would be an ideal holiday home with private outdoor entertaining on offer.
- Then we headed to an apartment at Unit 23, 13 Plantation Road. Investment piece or entry level buying with these.
- A property on Tuke Lane was next. This brand new 4 bedroom build is nearing completion with carpets being laid this week. Lake views, on a small site but lots of house to utilise as a base for your holiday breaks.
Then we headed east to the sleepy settlement of Lake Hawea…
- 18 Francis Lane is first up here. An ideal first home, a blank canvas for the section but a cool mixture of modern and country theme with the build. Worth checking out if you are wanting to get into the market.
- 25 Parry Crescent is one to watch too. Boasting 5 bedrooms, great views, and a lake view included on a large site. If you have been looking for a large family holiday spot without the flashy mod cons, this will be a cracker to start making memories in. It reminds me a lot of our own family holidays and late night 500 card battles at my parent’s bach in the Coromandel.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please ask away. I’m not sure if many of you viewed the recent release from QLDC in regards to Wanaka’s lakeside development plan. Please see the link https://www.qldc.govt.nz/your-council/major-projects/wanaka-lakefront-development-plan – the visuals and idea of the boardwalk look interesting.
This week has been a significant highlight for me, not only selling two properties but also reaching ‘Premier Status’ with Ray White. I even had a call from the Head Office to congratulate me! It has only been three years since I joined real estate and the team here at Ray White Wanaka so hopefully over that time I have helped you to either sell, secure or know more about the market here in Wanaka.
Rugby season is upon us too. I am coaching my sons under 7’s ripper team as he starts his rugby career this year and we have our first tournament this weekend. Wish me luck as coaching a group of 5 and 6 year olds around the rugby field may look more like bees around a honey pot!
Have a great weekend