Welcome to this week’s property report. We had auctions on Wednesday this week, just to keep things interesting (they’re usually held on Fridays). There were a few properties up for sale.
- First was an entry level property at 19 Ragan Lane. There was competitive bidding on this one, with it selling under the hammer for $739,000.
- 11B Lansdown Street sold under the hammer as well.
- The final property was 4 Ribbonwood Avenue. Competitive bidding again on this but did not quite hit the mark. We have had three offers post auction on this one, so I expect an update soon.
Plenty of buyers are actively looking for the right property right now. I have a number of buyers heading down in the next few weeks, so keep in touch if you’re in the market as there are new properties coming online all the time. This week we have some new stock that will appeal to a wide range of people.
- First up was the 8 The Heights Avenue. This is a brand new build ready to go for the summer, modern three bedroom two living areas with a great outlook.
- Then we were over to 9 Hyland Street. A cute and compact home and a tidy little earner. (Featured home)
- The final property was just around the corner at 11a Little Oak Common. A family crib for sometime, this will be entry level buying in a great area.
If any of these appeal, please give me a call or send an email, happy to pass on further information to suit.
My wife and I like to read lots of books to keep our minds active and continue learning and more recently have got into podcasts and Netflix documentaries. We both tend to gravitate towards biographies and stories about interesting and successful people. If you have time, the series “Inside Bill’s Mind” about Bill Gates on Netflix is very good.
It’s been a big week in our household, I sold the stunning new build at 5 Reserve Lane, settled on selling one of my Auckland businesses and my wife completed her final exam of her degree today. Next week won’t be any quieter as both kids celebrate their birthdays within days of each other.
Have a great weekend