Welcome to this week’s property report! It has been all go this week! We moved into our new home on Tuesday, the ski gods then arrived on Wednesday (I’m sure that half the town was up on the hills chasing powder!), we have had auctions today and deadlines have been brought forward with early offers! Two auctions today:
- 18 Wexford Street – entry level buying in Albert Town, this sold for $618,000.
- Second up was 1 Mount Ida Place – an acre section now priced by Neg, one bidder but not quite getting there.
We also launched 43 Tenby Street on Wednesday. The vendors received an attractive offer and the deadline has now been brought forward to Wednesday the 28th August. This week we viewed a range of interesting properties too:
- First up is a great family home at 32 Niger Street.
- Situated at 503 Aubrey Road are 4 x 2000sqm large sections, flat sites with nice views. If you are searching for more space these will be very good buying.
- 14 Waimana Place was up next and is situated on of the most prestigious roads in Wanaka. A Mason & Wales designed home, this is retirement in style.
- The final property is 82 Infinity Drive – a large section facing out to the east in Peninsular Bay. Sticky Forest is just on your doorstep.
- A late one for friday afternoon – at 14a Mallard Street fully furnished, 3 bed 2 bath, this will go quick!
I have also been working on an interesting property that will be launching on Monday. Located on a strategic corner site, with three acres of rural zoned land, situated on the Wanaka town belt, and a four bedroom home on offer. This is an incredible land banking opportunity, so please get in touch if this sounds appealing. I was hoping to have photos to share of our new home to be ready for this week… but I was kidding myself with two young kids and a wife with a very busy career, there are literally boxes everywhere! Next week, I promise! The house is fantastic and we are loving it so far. If any of the above properties are of interest or you see something that you would like further intel on please call me or send me a quick email, I’m happy to help. Have a great weekend – I’ll be unpacking…!