Welcome to this week’s property update.
I have been asked a number of questions in the last few weeks about where I see the market at present. Supply is at a six month high right now so there is more stock for buyers to consider – the heat in the market that we saw late last year has cooled somewhat. If you are looking to buy, now is a good time to test out the vendors expectations with offers. Properties are still moving though – here at Ray White, we are experiencing one of the strongest months in recent times.
I played golf with a gentleman this week who had recently purchased a new property here in Wanaka. His mindset was that he had purchased well, but not over the top. I thought it was spot-on as I know the owner and thought that it was a realistic price that they received.
If you would like to discuss properties with me please feel free to call and I will provide as much information as I can so that you can make a solid judgement call. Often purchasers forget about options like home and income or Airbnb revenue streams.
No auctions for today, but we did view five new properties this week:
- First up was 2 Parkview Street – This is a stunning Condon Scott designed four bedroom home, set on parklike surrounds in Heritage Park. If you were wanting a quality home and with an open feel (no fences in this development) this is a cracker. (Featured image)
- 5 Eden Close is up next, a large and private well built family home or holiday home in Meadowstone. Very well maintained, large bedrooms and plenty of living area.
- 23 Kereru Crescent is a new section that boasts great northwestern views up to Treble Cone. A very nice elevated section in Kirimoko.
- 3 Bargour Street in upper Northlake is a brand new four-bed home; this will be good buying for a tidy family home or perfect holiday lock up.
- We headed out to Lake Hawea for our final property at 2 Little Maude Drive. This is perfect family living, 3 bedroom home with a great fenced back yard and outdoor entertaining area.
If you are out and about or up for the weekend I have seven open homes tomorrow starting from 10am feel free to call or supply me some lunch!
Have a great weekend,