Welcome to this week’s property report.
Auction day today with the first of our auctions for 2019.
- First up was 67 Meadowstone Drive – very tidy three bedroom home in a great location. Two active bidders but narrowly missed and was passed in at $850,000. ONe offer post auction already.
- Next up was a cracking section at Sam John Place Lake Hawea – this was very good buying and sold for $400,000.
- The final property was one of the most immaculately presented homes I have been in (they obviously do not have a 4 and 6 year old like we do!) at 105 Infinity Drive. Again two active bidders but not quite reaching the mark and was passed in at $1,050,000. Please let me know if you wanted further information for conditional offers. Two offers post Auction already.
This week we viewed three new properties:
- First up was 5 Eden Close, a perfect holiday home on a easy care section, set back from the road, a very well build and laid out home in Meadowstone. (Featured image).
- Next was a brand new Jennian home. It comes fully furnished – this was a raffle prize and is surplus to requirements for the winners at 3 Francis Lane, Lake Hawea. They want it sold – it owes them $10 for the raffle ticket!
- Last property is an interesting two bedroom house and a very large shed in Noema Terrace, Lake Hawea – ideal for a couple with toys and a boat or a holiday pad to explore Central Otago.
It has been bucketing down here this morning – ironically the waterproofing team is due to visit our build this afternoon. I will update with photos on early next week as the basement floor is being poured on Tuesday. Follow our build here www.mitchcampbellrw.co.nz.
If you have any questions in regards to any of the above properties, please ask away.
Enjoy your weekend,