Welcome to this week’s property report.
It’s auction day today so plenty going on in the office this week.
A quick run down of the results:
- 37 Sargood was first up, a quiet cross leased home perched on the hill, this was close but was passed in at $695,00 open to conditional interest now.
- 83a Kings Drive was next, a great elevated family home, selling for $990,000.
- 1 Maggies Way was passed in, this is a large family home with space.
- The stunning 34 Beacon Point Road is next, this sold for $1,925,000.
- 7 Achilles Place rounded out the day, an entry level family home in town this sold for $725,000.
If you have any questions about these properties please let me know.
This week we viewed two new properties coming onto the market. The first is a great family home in Meadowstone at 7 Hyland Street.
The second property saw us head out to Luggate, where we viewed 11c Atkins Road
. Plenty of land here and a great work shed to boot.
This week I wanted to feature a brand new development in Albert Town – Alison Avenue Apartments
. These smart two bedroom apartments have two options – one zoned as Visitor Accommodation and a separate lot for Residential Apartments. The visitor accommodation apartments have some strong commercial returns on offer. These apartments surround the brand new commercial offing that includes Pembroke Patisserie (dangerously close as their food is incredible!), seafood restaurant and takeaway, English bar, and a brand new 200sqm Four Square supermarket. So very well supported. Featured Image.
There is plenty to like with this development – proximity to the river and the stunning walking and bike tracks into Wanaka and Lake Hawea are only 100 meters away.
These are priced at $599,000 + GST. Please let me know if there is interest.
My wife and I face our 6 year old and 4 year old’s birthday parties this weekend, please wish us luck! I will be on mobile if you need me and I have an open home at 2 Homestead Place from 2pm on Saturday.
Have a great weekend,