Welcome to this week’s property report.
- First up was 5 Clydesdale Court, a large family home nestled on the hill in Meadowstone, this did not meet the reserve and is now marketed as price by negotiation. Multi offers are flowing in on this now.
- Next up with 106 Lakeside Apartments, this was fiercely fought over with my buyer securing this property.
- Next was 6 Kingan Road Luggate, great home for expanding families, this selling for $642,000.
- Back to Wanaka for 147 Plantation Road, this sold for $1,120,000.
- The final property was 2 Criffel Place, Luggate, a larger family home with a sunny outlook, this was close but did not quite hit the reserve, this is now priced at $725,000.
- The first property we viewed was a wee ripper right out of the 80’s at 64 Hunter Crescent, yours to own and make over.
- Next is 49 Minaret Ridge, a very private home perched on the hill with stunning northerly mountain views on offer. Perfect for a young family.
- An entry level section in Northlake is next at Mt Burke Street.
- The next property is ideal if you’re into cars or if you have lots of toys that need housing! A large family home on a very generous parcel of land plus a huge shed at 1 Ewing Place.
- The next property is part of a secluded small subdivision at Lot 1, 36 Albert Town-Lake Hawea Road, very private and a great project to make over.
- The final property is a new listing of mine at 2 Homestead Close Wanaka, this will launch for auction later next week. This is stunning family home is situated ever so close to Wanaka’s township and right next to Station Park and the lake itself. A highly sought after area with walking distance into town, if you would like early information on this premium property, please let me know.
Have a great weekend,