Welcome to this week’s property report.
There’s been plenty happening this week. I sold another section up at The Heights subdivision – note that there are only a few sections left up there, so if you’ve been thinking about getting in then give me a call and I can send through the few remaining sites available.
I also listed a lovely family home in Albert Town on Sunday and by Wednesday we had a conditional offer which was accepted. No need to market this one! A very happy vendor with a super quick result above the appraisal price.
Thanks to a number of you who came back to me with comments of appreciation after the update on where you stand with overseas buyers last week. If you are an NZ, Australian or Singaporean citizen then nothing major changes for you. However you will now see more paper work which confirms your residence prior to making a property transaction. This is a similar situation with property owners looking to sell too – your solicitor now requires more information as the Government looks to crack down on money laundering.
This week I would like to introduce you to the Kirimoko Summit Edition
– 32 sections that have just been released so if you are looking at a premium bespoke subdivision with elevated views then please get in touch. The web link above is also a helpful resource to check out each section, its size and build heights. I really like what has been done with this subdivision and the native plantings behind it will enhance it further. (Featured Image)
This week we viewed a couple of new properties coming onto the market.
- First up was a brand new family build at 25 Matipo Street – some really cool interior design in this house, very modern with great mountain views.
- Next up is an entry level home or a perfect rental in Northlake at 20 Rocklands Court.
- If you were wanting office space then we have a lease on a small commercial unit on Fredrick Street – these don’t come up often, so if you’ve been looking for office space, then give me a call as I don’t think the opportunity will be around for long.
- The final property was a really interesting one up the Cardrona Valley. With plenty of development on the cards for this area in the near future it is certainly one to watch. This is a large family home on plenty of land.
Recently I caught up with the owner of Landmark Homes, Andy Lawrence. Landmark are a local building company who a number of my clients are currently engaging with. With a great selection of sections available now, a chat to a well regarded building company could be is a wise idea. Enjoy the read by clicking here
If you see anything you like, please let me know.
Have a great weekend,