Welcome to this week’s property report.
The snow has arrived this week with bitterly cold temperatures across the region and snow falling on the Crown Range, however it is all still go on the property front with two great homes selling under the hammer today in our auction room.
First up was 25 Kirimoko Crescent
, a stunning 3 bedroom home with beautiful lake and mountains views. Competitive bidding at my last count 47 bids back and forth! This sold for $1,590,000.
The last property this week was 306 Lakeside Apartments
and again there was more competitive building as these apartments are rarely on the market. This to my client for sold under the hammer for $1,280,000 plus GST if any.
This week we viewed a full spectrum of properties,
- Starting in Queensbury with 260 Pukekowhai Drive – boasting stunning easterly views across the mountain ranges, this house is perfect for a couple or someone wanting privacy and solitude. There is a lot to like about this property! (Featured Image)
- Next up is a finished / barn loft conversion with a section to build a larger family home in Hawea, at 54 Nichol Street.
- The final property viewed was an ideal entry level property at 136a Anderson Road– small, neat and compact which offers great entry level buying.
As a sneak peak, I have two new listings that I will be launching next week too…
- First up is a prized acre section on the very established and sought after Beacon Point Road.
- I also have a 5 bedroom home on Noema Terrace Lake Hawea, that will provide a brilliant rental proposition for an astute investor.
If you have any questions on any of these properties please let me know, otherwise have a great weekend.