Weekly Property Report
Welcome to this week’s property report.
- First up is a section on 9 Mountain View Drive (located across the Road from Oakridge and just down from the Medical Centre), this is a prime location. For you savvy investors out there this is a 2000sqm section whose current covenant that limits subdividing set to expire in 2026. This has been rezoned to Low Density meaning you will be able to divide it up into 450m2 sections. A great spot to build something special with long term commercial returns achievable.
- Next up is a very tidy single level 3 bedroom home at 20 Stonebrook Drive, set to launch next week. A perfect retirement home or lock up and leave, located on a small section so ideal for those looking for minimal fuss and no work required!
- Up next 26B Sargood Drive is an entry level property walking distance to town, tidy 2 bedroom home. Great for those looking to get onto the ladder, or couples who are looking to downsize.
- 124 Warren Street is a really interesting one, location is amazing, views down the lake a chance to secure land as the property needs some love or to start again.
- A family home can be found at 99 Plantation Road, ideal for an expanding family and super close to the schools.
- Next we have two sections at the very tip of Peninsular Bay at 11 & 13 Bull Ridge, very private and with stunning mountain views. One is set for auction, the second a quiet listing as it boasts the very best views and opens out to a reserve.
- The last property this week is a wee cracker of a section over in Lake Hawea at 29 Dingle Street. A large section with Northerly views, great buying at $325,000.
- First up was a stunning family home situated at 598a Lake Hawea Albert Town Road, this 6Ha block has plenty of interest it did not quite meet the reserve, finishing at $1.950, there is significant conditional
interest in this property so please move quickly.
- Next was 5 Fort Place Hawea Flat – again plenty of activity with six active bidders this sold for $832,000.