Weekly Property Report
Welcome to this week’s property report. It has certainly warmed up down this way and the ski gear is now packed away for another year. With school holidays on, it has been great to meet a number of parents on the hunt for a holiday home while they’ve been here.
We had a great property caravan this week, with plenty of new properties on offer, reaching all areas of the Wanaka district.
In the next week a number of new listings will come on line so here’s quick selection for you below in the interim…
- Entry level crib on Anderson Road – will perfect to get into the Wanaka Market
- Perfect rental in Albert Town on Lagoon Avenue – feels like a cosy wooden ski lodge
- A tidy four bedroom home in Peninsular Bay with great mountain views
- Great bit of land up on Mt Barker with a beautiful mountain vista
- A truly stunning Mason & Wales architecturally designed home overlooking the Clutha River. If escaping the city is on the agenda and you are looking for peace and tranquility look no further!
- A really interesting escapism home on Hawea Flats situated on a large section. This place has real X factor about it!
- The last property we viewed (featured photo) could well present the most interesting proposition. 35 Hectares of farmland and pines nestled on the slopes of Grandview Foothills Hawea. If you are after a rural lifestyle, then this could be perfect. I personally see it as an ideal location to create a commercially run Mountain bike park with lifestyle property to match. So much to consider with this land.
Please call or email me if any of these tidbits sound interesting.
Last week I featured an interview with local solicitor Andrew Lovelock from Gallaway Cook Allen. This week I have featured the owner and manager of Wanaka Holiday Homes – Heather Kahl. Heather runs a great business that enables property owners to commercialize their holiday homes when not in town, please view the full interview here.
I always look forward to your feedback, so if there’s something that you’re after, please get in touch. Have a great weekend I look forward to speaking to you soon.