Weekly Property Report 18th January 2019
- Up first is 59 Kelliher Drive – this is a great family holiday Pad in Meadowstone. This area is well sought after and this is a well laid out home, with a very tidy finish.
- 67 Meadowstone Drive is a tidy three bedroom home with two bathrooms – an ideal lock up and leave holiday pad close to town.
- 13 Coromandel Street is a nice large family home. The owners have committed elsewhere so want a result. A great safe family option.
- 105 Infinity Drive, is an immaculately presented three bedroom, two bathroom home that opens out onto a reserve. Not a spot of dust in this place – well worth a look.
- 799 Aubrey Road is a developers project, with great elevation and northern views. So much to offer on this one with the opportunity to subdivide on 3.2 Acres.
- 2 Frye Crescent is an ideal holiday rental and to use when suits. Situated ever so close to Albert Town’s new Four Square, Patisserie, Restaurant and Pub.
- 3 Finch Street in Albert Town is a wee cutie. It is empty and ready for a new owner, good entry level buying here.
- Lot 16 Scurr Terrace boasts some great mountain views. A well priced section and you will have me living around the corner! 🙂
- 41a Kings Drive is your perfect holiday rental and or to use when you want. A three bedroom home with some handy lake views.
- 167 Pukerangi is heading out towards Queensberry, this will be launching soon – approximately 5 acres surrounded by hills and mountains, escapism at its best.
Next is a run of properties in Lake Hawea:
- 5 Paradise Place in Lake Hawea, if you want a new holiday crib in Hawea this is a cracker.
- 179 Capell Ave Lake Hawea is an authentic holiday crib, check out the kitchen doors! If you want some history then look no further than this quintessential Lake Hawea crib.
- 95 Lakeview Terrace in Lake Hawea is my pick of the week. I love this view down the lake, the house needs some work but a good base is there. So much to consider with this one.
- 30 Charles Court in Lake Hawea is a beauty, with an elevated two bedroom home then an additional stand alone home office or third bedroom with ensuite.