Welcome to this week’s property report. As we head into November we are readying ourselves for a month of auctions – we have 9 properties scheduled for Wednesday 15th November alone.
So plenty of variety on offer, please give me a call if you see something you like or if you have a clear brief that you would like me to search for.
At yesterdays auctions there was fierce bidding for 15 Dale Street Albert Town, selling for $620,000. We were very close but did not quite get there for 59 Rob Roy Lane and 69 Hopkins Street Luggate, if there is any conditional interest in these two properties please let me know.
This week we viewed a range of sections and homes that will be coming onto the market in the next week. Below is a wee teaser for you.
- A perfect near new lock up and leave‚ 4 bedroom holiday home that would work perfectly as a short term rental when you are not in town, easy walking distance to town on Niger street.
- If you are looking for a large section with lake views nestled around a very premium residential area, we have a cracking section in Forest Heights coming up. Plenty of options for you and your architect to consider.
- The next section is slightly smaller but boasts beautiful mountain views from the very popular Kirimoko Heights subdivision, this very private section is a little gem.
- If you wanted an established 3 bedroom house with stunning lake views from the upstairs living area then a new listing in Pearce Place could be ideal. Again a perfect short term rental opportunity with the wow factor with those views.
- If privacy and views are paramount, then a new listing of 4000sqm on the hillside in Hidden Hills could be ideal. Plenty of bird life nestled amongst the Kanuka. This will be a magic spot to build a home. View here
- The final home is arguably the best presented home I have viewed in Lake Hawea. A great family home that is near new in Paradise Place. Well worth a look. (featured image) and View Here
Please call or email me if any of these properties sound interesting.
I will be at The Heights subdivision this morning from 10am-12pm. There are some great sections so close to town available, so please call me and I! can FaceTime or Skype you whilst on site if you are interested. My wife and I have purchased there ourselves so I’m happy to share our experience and the process involved too.
This week on my website I posted a great article about Wanaka‚s growth that was written by Peter Williams. If you missed it well worth reading https://mitchcampbellrw.co.nz/whats-driving-wanakas-population-housing-boom/
This week I have a great interview with Matt Caldwell. Matt runs MortgageMe. With a background as a Chartered accountant specialising in property transactions, he has taken that knowledge and can help clients think beyond the purchase in front of them and look at the bigger picture. Everything from red flagging ownership structures and other potential implications, helping clients to consider them before the client sits down with their accountant and lawyer. Their goal is to save the client time and money while providing the right solution for them. He is well worth a call if you are looking for property finance and help. To read the full interview click here.
I always look forward to your feedback, so if there’s something that you’re after, please get in touch. Have a great weekend I look forward to speaking to you soon.