Welcome to this week’s property report.
A very busy week for us, school holidays are almost over and there are plenty of families in town. We had three homes selling under the hammer on Monday and then five Auctions this afternoon.
I had a visit from an North Island couple who secured a great piece of Wanaka land with me and now start the exciting phase of planning a new home. Congrats to you both! They found me through my website www.mitchcampbellrw.co.nz and were extremely happy with the service offered to secure land and suggestions for builders to meet with and places to eat.
First up is a quick look at the homes selling under the hammer this week. On Monday we saw:
- 99 Plantation Road selling for $895,000 with very active bidding.
- 1 Kapuka Lane selling for $880,000
- 124 Warren Street saw some a fierce battle taking place, selling for $1,475,000.
And this afternoon we’ve had:
- 1b Wexford Street in Albert Town selling for $785,000.
- 11 Bull Ridge was a section at the End of Peninsula Bay – this was passed in.
- 20b Stonebrook Drive – this property had a phenomenal battle between three parties, close to town lock up and leave was in high demand selling for $1,150,000.
- 14 Karearea Rise, a large elevated family home selling for $1,270,000.
- 20 Hewson Crescent was last up – a tidy family home Lake Hawea that didn’t quite meet the reserve and was passed in.
This week we viewed four new properties:
First up was a family home in Achilles Place. This is an entry level property and with a handyman touch could be turned into a beautiful a wee gem, launching soon.
1 Maggies Way is a spacious family home with plenty of natural light.
Next is a quiet listing on Coromandel Street – if you are looking for a well built family home circa 216sqm footprint then this could be a good option to consider. Rent back option available as the owners are building.
Last one is a wee ripper launching Monday at 37 Sargood Drive. Perched on the hill, this two bedroom beauty needs some love but the bones are great! (Featured photo)
If any if the properties are of interest please let me know.
A full on a week was had! This weekend should be a bit quieter as the wife is on crutches so we’re not venturing far.
Have a great week